Main Site
New Company   Log in

Frequently Asked Questions

Any bank can open an account for an LLC or Corporation formed in any state. Larger banks are generally easier to work with since they are familiar with a variety of accounts already. Handling an anonymous LLC from another state is not a unique request. You may, however, have a favorite local bank and there is no reason you may not use them.

If you are choosing a large bank, it is often easier to open the account at a branch in your home state rather than one in the state of formation. This is because banks are becoming stricter about verifying identities. The bank you reach over the phone will have a harder time verifying your identiry than one you walk into. For this reason local branches of national banks are generally desirable.

It is important to note the bank you choose DOES NOT have to have branches in the state of formation. Chase, Bank of America, Citi, RBS, and Deutsche Bank do not have branches in every state but are willing to open accounts for entities formed in every state and for international clients.

Click to Learn More About Bank Accounts

The state does not require any of the below documents be signed by you. After we file you Articles of Organization, which are immediately accepted, no additional action is required. We do, however, recommend you review and sign the Operating Agreement. This will NOT be submitted to the State, but can be uploaded to the online client portal for safekeeping. Our portal allows unlimited storage.

If you chose to have us assist with the EIN, then please be on the lookout for an email from Docusign. We complete the SS4 for you and prompt you to digitally sign the document, granting us authorization to file the document on your behalf. After you sign it, we do everything for you. If you did not choose our EIN service, then please follow our guide below:

Learn more about obtaining your own EIN.

EIN Processing Times

For US-Residents/Citizens, we will have your EIN back within 24hrs of receiving your signed SS4. In a small percentage of cases the application must be faxed to the IRS. If these rare cases, it will take 5-7 business days on average to receive a response and your EIN from the IRS.

For Non-Residents, and those with ITINs, we will have your EIN back within 5-7 business days on average. In some situations, we may be required we submit the application a 2nd time which will extend the time in which you receive your EIN by another 5-7 business days.

All mail received at our office for you or your company is opened, scanned, and uploaded to your online portal, where you can then view and/or delete the mail items. You will receive an email notification, sent to the email you provided to us, when mail is uploaded to your online portal. The physical copies of uploaded mail are then shredded for security reasons.

Free Mail Plan

The first five (5) pieces of uploaded scanned mail per year are free without a mail plan. *Ads, junk mail and promotions are not uploaded to the portal.* Any additional mail you receive will be opened, scanned, and uploaded to your online portal and you will be automatically charged $5.00 for each piece of mail. To avoid multiple small charges to the payment card on file, we will charge your payment method in advance for five pieces of mail, for a total charge of $25.00. You can avoid the $5 per piece charge by signing up for a Mail Plan or Virtual Office. If packages, not including credit and debit cards (see bleow), are recieved, we will ship them to you and you will be charged with an additional $10.00-15.00 handling fee per forward depending on size and weight shipped within the USA.

Unlimited Mail Plans

Unlimited Mail Scanned Daily: $200
Unlimited Mail Scanned Weekly: $150
Virtual Office (includes unlimited daily scans): $300 Per Year or $50 Per Month
To order any of the above services please visit our Additional Services page here.

Forwarding Charges

We provide limited free forwarding of credit cards, checks, and other important paper documents when the postage required to forward is less than $1.00. *This is limited to 5 per year. Forwards costing more than $1.00 in postage will result in a $5.00-$10.00 handling fee, depending on size and weight, plus the cost of postage. All mail forwards will be sent to the address you have on your account in the portal, so please always make sure to keep this address up to date.

Free forwarding does not include the forwarding of mail or any packages to international destinations. You will be contacted and billed separately for shipping plus a $15.00 - $20.00 handling fee for all international mail and package forwarding. All packages are opened and inspected for hazardous materials before being forwarded.

To change the email on file, or update your password, please click here.

You may also find this page by clicking "Settings" in the navigation menu above. Please note, the reset password link is at the very bottom of this page

A Limited Liability Company acts through its Member(s), Manager(s) if any, or through agents properly appointed. It is important that the person acting on behalf of the company has a clear role and is held accountable for his or her actions. The LLC operating agreement is a contract which identifies the obligations, rights and duties of members and managers. Operating agreements are important, but not required by most states because default requirements are identified in the state's laws.
Learn more about operating agreements here

Assigning LLC Ownership
For an LLC, ownership is referred to as a Membership Interest. The percentages and required contributions are listed in the Operating Agreement. As your agent we are only required to keep track of owners, but not their respective percentages. Each owner should sign the operating agreement to demonstrate they understand their ownership rights and responsibilities.

Assigning Corporate Ownership

Ownership in a Corporation is given via shares. We are not required to keep track of Corporation owners. You will generally assign ownership via a Share Subscription Agreement.

An LLC is taxed as a passthrough entity by default, which means the owners pay the taxes rather than the company. An LLC can be taxed as a disregarded entity, partnership, S-Corp or C-Corp. The first three are examples of pass through taxation. We cannot advise on the most efficient or best option for you. That is best left to a tax professional or lawyer who is aware of your personal situation and is able to take into account your complete tax and income situation.

Due to the complexity of such matters we must advise you seek out a CPA who can provide information specific to your situation.

International Taxes

Generally, taxes are only due in income generated inside of the US.

An LLC is taxed as a passthrough entity by default, which means the owners pay the taxes rather than the company. Your rate would be affected by whether the income is generated in the US, and if so whether there is a tax treaty between the US and where you are a tax-resident. State taxes vary significantly from state to state and can be as low as 0% and as high as the teens in others.

Due to the complexity of international taxes, we cannot provide more specific advice. We have to advise you consult with an international tax accountant that specializes in the area.